Online — free, nothing to download or install.
- † Amortization Calculator — calculate & show/print loan payment schedules
- † APR Calculator — calculate APR and create Truth-in-Lending Act disclosure statements
- † Auto Loan — allows for optional trade-in or cash down payment
- † Auto Loan Payoff Calculator — enter exact date payment amounts and rate changes, and calculate balance owed. Calculate early payoff.
- † Balloon Payment Calculator — structure a loan with a balloon. Solves for 5 variables.
- † Biweekly Loan Calculator — pay 1/2 the monthly payment every other week and save on interest
- † Bridge Loan — will you need a bridge loan?
- † Canadian Loan Calculator — create an amortization schedule using Canadian conventions.
- † Extra Payments — calculate interest and time saved due to making extra principal payments
- † Fixed Principal Loan Payment — pay loan with fixed principal amounts
- † Interest Only Loans — Calculations for interest only loans.
- † Loan Calculator — solve for payment, term, rate or loan amount
- † Loan Payoff Calculator — flexibility to enter exact date payments and calculate balance owed. Loan Payoff Tutorial
- † Mortgage Loan Calculator — solves for 6 unknowns including percent deposit. Considers points, PMI, property taxes and insurance.
- † Payment Calculator — calculate level payment covering principal & interest
- † Remaining Loan Balance — balance remaining after "X" payments
- † Rule-of-78s — Create printable amortization schedule.
- † Ultimate Financial Calculator — Use this calculator to find the present value of a mortgage, irregular or conventional loan.
† Displays and prints nicely formatted schedules & charts.
For Windows - download & install SolveIT! on your computer
These are some of the 40 plus calculators included in SolveIT!.
- Accelerated Payment for Windows — save interest by making periodic extra payments.
- Amortization Schedule & APR for Windows — structure a repayment schedules. Change payments and rates. Make random extra payments. Much more.
- Amortization Schedule (free) for Windows — produces a quick, clear loan schedule showing payments, interest, principal and balance.
- Automobile Loan Calculator for Windows — solves for any two of six variables including needed cash deposit or trade-in amount.
- Balloon Payment for Windows — solves for any one of five unknowns. Use to structure loan with specified payment or balloon amount.
- Bridge Loan for Windows — is second mortgage required and if so, what is the loan amount and payment?
- C—Value! for Windows — create custom debt or investment cash flows. Loans, payments, deposits, withdrawals and interest rate changes can be adjusted to occur on any date. Record cash flows as they happen and track balances.
- Lease vs Buy Adviser for Windows — is it more advantages to finance or lease?
- Loan Calculator for Windows — solve for amount, term, rate or payment amount for various payment and compounding frequencies and for various lending methods be it normal, Canadian, rules-of-78, interest only or fixed principal payments.
- Loan Comparison Adviser for Windows — compare two loan offers
- Loan Matrix for Windows — multiple payments or loan amounts as interest rate and term varying along the "X" & "Y" axes.
- Mortgage Loan Calculator for Windows — solve for any of 6 possible unknowns including down payment required
- Refinance Adviser for Windows — determine if it is advisable to refinance a loan.
- Remaining Balance for Windows — calculate the principal balance due on a debt