Ultimate Mortgage Calculator™
There's More to a Mortgage Than a Payment Amount...
- Calculate a price based on loan amount, or...
- Calculate a loan amount from price
- Calculate income tax benefits due to mortgage deductions
- Optionally include casualty insurance, property taxes, and PMI
- Do what-ifs with very flexible extra payment options
- Take results with you — printable payment schedule with dates
- New: Optionally creates an inflation-adjusted cost schedule
- New: Answers the question, "is a mortgage a good investment?"
More Real Estate Calculators
Ultimate Investment Calculator™
What-if Investment Planning
- Supports both investment and withdrawal cash flows
- Solves for starting amount, cash flow amount or ending amount and more
- Effect of income taxes on either investment growth or (IRA) withdrawal
- Calculate impact of inflation and fees on your investments
- Calculates before and after-tax rate of return
More Investment Calculators
Pre & Post-Retirement Planning
- Solve for many unknowns...
- At what age can I retire?
- How much do I have to invest to retire at 55?
- How long will my retirement income last?
- How much income will I have in retirement?
- Creates both pre and post retirement cash flows in a single printable report
- Considers estimated wage increases and inflation
Additional Retirement Planning Calculators
Ultimate Financial Calculator™
A Time Value of Money (TVM) Calculator
- Calculations for either investment or debt cash flows
- Solve for PV, FV, rate, term, APR, NPV, investment, withdrawal, loan or payment amounts
- Change interest rates on any date
- Multiple loans in single schedule i.e. construction loans
- Many styles of printable schedules
- A loan payoff calculator - enter payments on date received
- And so much more you won't believe it...
More Financial Calculators
Create a Printable Payment Schedule
- Solve for any unknown - loan amount, rate, term or payment amount
- Select from 11 payment frequencies
- Set compounding frequency independently of payment frequency
- Two extra payment options - lump-sum extra payment or series
- Amortization schedule with annual and running tallies - option to select fiscal year ending month
Other Loan Calculators