Paste these shortcodes in the page's content editor for above result:
[fcautoloanplugin sc_size="medium" sc_custom_style="No" sc_add_link="yes" sc_brand_name="Your Brand Name Here" sc_hide_resize="No" sc_price="35500.0" sc_dwn_pmt="5500.0" sc_loan_amt="0.0" sc_n_months="60" sc_rate="5.5"]
This plugin is also available for download at WordPress.org
The FC Auto Loan Calculator calculates the monthly payment as well as the affordable car price, down payment required or the loan amount. It will create a detailed amortization schedule showing date based payments as well as a set of colorful charts. A site's users can select their own currency and date convention used in loan schedule. Ideal if site attracts visitors from around the globe. Four predefined sizes or modify CSS file to customize size and colors. Supports touch and a responsive designed website. Auto Loan Calculator Plugin is based on and uses the code from my Auto Loan Calculator.
Rebranding with your site's brand name is supported and encouraged.
The plugin may be
- used in a post or page's content area via a shortcode; or
- used in a sidebar widget area; or
- called from any template file.
- upload the fc-auto-loan-calculator folder with all its files to the /wp-content/plugins/; or
- unzip the plugin's zip file in the /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins Installed Plugins menu in WordPress
There are 3 mutually exclusive ways you can deploy the calculator to an individual page (though you can use all three methods on different pages within a site):
- Add the shortcode [fcautoloanplugin] in the content area of your page or post and configure shortcode parameters.
- Add the following code to your template where you want the calculator to appear.
- If you are using widgets, just add the plugin to the sidebar through the Appearance Widgets menu in WordPress. Be sure to click Save.
- sc_size= "tiny" | "small" | "medium" | "large"
- sc_custom_style= "No" | "Yes"
- sc_add_link= "Yes" | "No"
- sc_hide_resize= "No" | "Yes"
Copy and paste to page's or post's content area.
First example includes all options.
Optional array parameter passed to
This can be copied and pasted to a template part.
Valid values for options are the same as the shortcode above.Notes:
- When setting default values for the calculator (price, down payment, loan amount), one should be set to "0" so when the user clicks the "Calc" button, there will be an unknown value to calculate.
- If you want to add your brand to the calculator, the _add_link option must be set to "Yes".
- When branding, your brand name will be added before "Auto Loan Calculator".
- If _custom_style is set to "Yes", the plugin will load fin-calc-widgets-custom.css located in the plugin's CSS folder. If you set the option to "Yes" without making any changes, the calculator will change to a horrendous red which indicates the custom css is being used.
- The plugin is built and tested on HTML5/CSS3 pages. (DOCTYPE XHTML 1.0 Transitional has been tested as well.)
- max-width: large: 440px, medium: 340px, small: 290px, tiny: 150px