Online — free, nothing to download or install.
- † Annuity Schedule — time to withdrawal schedule and charts
- † Amortization Calculator — calculate, display and print loan payment schedules. Use this if you want to show/print a record of loan payments showing date due, payment amount and principal & interest allocation as well as balance remaining after each payment. You can calculate the loan amount, payment, interest rate or term. Or you can specify your own payment too.
- † Auto Loan Calculator Solves for two of six unknowns. Allows you to enter down payment amount. Create payment schedule and charts.
- † Balloon Payment Calculator — structure a loan with a balloon. Solves for 5 variables.
- † Biweekly Mortgage Calculator — pay 1/2 the monthly payment every other week and save on interest
- † Bridge Loan — will you need a bridge loan?
- † Canadian Loan Calculator — Amortization schedule using Canadian conventions.
- † Extra Payments — calculate interest and time saved due to making extra principal payments
- † Fixed Principal Loan Payment — pay loan with fixed principal amounts
- † Future Value Schedule
- † Interest Only Loans — Calculations for interest only loans.
- † Mortgage Calculator — Solves for two of six unknowns. Allows you to enter percent down. Create payment schedule and charts.
- † Loan Calculator A classic loan calculator. Create payment schedule and charts. Solves for any of four unknown values.
- † Rental Income Calculator — full cash flow analysis. Before and after tax ROI. If you buy or sell rental property, you need to check this calculator out.
- † Retirement Age Calculator — At what age can I retire?
- † Retirement Savings Calculator — How much do I need to save to retire?
- † Retirement Income Calculator — What will my retirement income be?
- † Retirement Calculator — Answers all retirement questions. Better on larger screens.
- † Rule-of-78s — Create printable amortization schedule.
- † Savings Calculator — solves for four unknowns
- † Ultimate Financial Calculator — create custom debt or investment cash flows. Loans, payments, deposits, withdrawals and interest rate changes can be adjusted to occur on any date. Record cash flows as they happen and track balances.
† All calculators show the cash flow details including dates.
For Windows - download & install SolveIT! on your computer
These are some of the 40 plus calculators included in SolveIT!.
- Amortization Schedule & APR — structure a repayment schedules. Change payments and rates. Make random extra payments. Much more.
- Amortization Schedule (free) — produces a quick, clear loan schedule showing payments, interest, principal and balance.
- Annuity Schedule — schedule showing regular or irregular withdrawal, interest accrued and balance.
- C—Value! — create custom debt or investment cash flows. Loans, payments, deposits, withdrawals and interest rate changes can be adjusted to occur on any date. Record cash flows as they happen and track balances.
- Goal Planning Adviser — plan for large, future obligations such as retirement or college. Structure both the savings cash flow as well as the withdrawal cash flow. Wizard like style.
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) — ROI calculation for adjustable cash flow.
- Net Present Value (NPV) — evaluate the desirability of an investment which generates periodic or irregular cash flows
- Present Value of a Series Schedule — calculate today's value of an adjustable cash flow
- Rental Analysis Schedule — create cash flow schedule for a rental property