Online — free, nothing to download or install.
- Budget Calculator — Create budgets and percentage allocations
- Future Value — what an amount will be worth in the future
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) — Useful for calculating returns on investments
- † Retirement Age Calculator — At what age can I retire?
- † Retirement Savings Calculator — How much do I need to save to retire?
- † Retirement Income Calculator — What will my retirement income be?
- † Retirement Calculator — Answers all retirement questions. Better on larger screens.
- † Savings Calculator — solves for four unknowns
- † Ultimate Financial Calculator — with over 20 time value of money tutorials illustrating various financial calculations.
† Displays and prints nicely formatted schedules & charts.
For Windows - download & install SolveIT! on your computer
These are some of the 40 plus calculators included in SolveIT!.
- Budget Calculator for Windows — produce up to 12 projected & actual monthly budgets. Calculates expense allocation.
- C—Value! Wizard for Windows — create custom debt or investment cash flows. Loans, payments, deposits, withdrawals and interest rate changes can be adjusted to occur on any date. Record cash flows as they happen and track balances.
- Future Value Matrix for Windows — multiple calculations with interest rate and term varying along the "X" & "Y" axes.
- Goal Planning Adviser for Windows — plan for large, future obligations such as retirement or college. Structure both the savings cash flow as well as the withdrawal cash flow. Wizard like style.
- Purchasing Power Calculator for Windows — calculate value of an amount adjusted for inflation
- Savings Calculator for Windows — solve for any of 4 values