Online — free, nothing to download or install.
- Affordable House — how much house can you afford considering income, taxes, insurance & maintenance?
- † Amortization Calculator — calculate & show/print loan payment schedules
- † APR Calculator — calculate APR and create compliant Truth-in-Lending Act disclosure statements
- † Balloon Payment Calculator — structure a loan with a balloon. Solves for 5 variables.
- † Bridge Loan — will you need a bridge loan?
- † Biweekly Mortgage Calculator — pay 1/2 the monthly payment every other week and save on interest
- † Loan Calculator — solve for payment, term, rate or loan amount
- Loan Matrix — multiple payments or loan amounts as interest rate and term varying along the "X" & "Y" axes.
- † Mortgage Calculator — solves for 6 unknowns including percent deposit. Optionally considers loan points, PMI, property taxes and casuality insurance.
- † Mortgage Payoff Calculator — calculate exact mortgage balance as of any date allowing for skipped, late or extra payments and rate changes. Calculate early payoff date.
- Present Value of an Annuity — use this to determine value of a mortgage.
- † Rental Income Calculator — full cash flow analysis. Before and after tax ROI. If you buy or sell rental property, you need to check this calculator out.
† Displays and prints nicely formatted schedules & charts.
For Windows - download & install SolveIT! on your computer
These are some of the 40 plus calculators included in SolveIT!.
- Accelerated Payment for Windows — save interest by making periodic extra payments.
- Affordable House for Windows — calculate affordability
- Amortization Schedule & APR for Windows — structure a repayment schedules. Change payments and rates. Make random extra payments. Much more.
- Balloon Payment for Windows — solves for any one of five unknowns. Use to structure loan with specified payment or balloon amount.
- Bridge Loan for Windows — is second mortgage required and if so, what is the loan amount and payment?
- C—Value! Wizard for Windows — create custom debt or investment cash flows. Loans, payments, deposits, withdrawals and interest rate changes can be adjusted to occur on any date. Record cash flows as they happen and track balances.
- Equivalent Rate for Windows — calculate equivalent interest rates
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) for Windows — ROI calculation for adjustable cash flow.
- Loan Calculator for Windows — solve for amount, term, rate or payment amount for various payment and compounding frequencies and for various lending methods be it normal, Canadian, rules-of-78, interest only or fixed principal payments.
- Loan Comparison Adviser for Windows — compare two loan offers
- Loan Matrix for Windows — multiple payments or loan amounts as interest rate and term varying along the "X" & "Y" axes.
- Mortgage Loan Calculator for Windows — solve for any of 6 possible unknowns including down payment required
- Present Value of a Series Schedule for Windows — calculate today's value of an adjustable cash flow
- Refinance Adviser for Windows — determine if it is advisable to refinance a loan.
- Rental Analysis Schedule for Windows — create cash flow schedule for a rental property