Have you tried one of our free online calculators? Are they able to do what you needed?
Great! But now you want to save your work. You don’t want to spend the time re-entering data to keep track of a loan balance, for example.
Well, SolveIT! v6.2 is the right product for you. It includes many of the calculators found on this site but it runs on Windows computers, and the schedules give you the ability to save your work!
Additionally, SolveIT! offers other benefits that the free, online calculators don’t offer. With SolveIT!, you can:
- Export the C-Value! schedule to Microsoft Excel or Word
- Customize a printed schedule with your’s or your firm’s name
- Change fonts for printed output
- Create APR disclosure statement
- Select year end month
SolveIT!, v6.2 is a collection of over 40 financial calculators for Microsoft Windows™ computers. All calculators are easy to use. There is never any need for programming. You do not need to be a financial expert to use SolveIT!. The program includes a very extensive context sensitive help system that includes multiple dozens of tutorials and step-by-step guides.
SolveIT! includes the C-Value! calculator. 🙂
The calculators are arranged into eight groups of related functionality.
- Compound & Simple Interest with
Calendar Math calculator
- Equivalent Rates Calculator
- ~Internal Rate of Return (IRR) Calculator
- ~Net Present Value (NPV) Calculator
- ~Savings Calculator
- PV of an Amount Calculator
- Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
- Break-Even Analysis Calculator
- *Debt Reduction Calculator
- *Financial Planning Calculator
- Lease v. Buy Calculator
- Loan Comparison Calculator
- Refinance Calculator
Financial Schedules & Cash Flows
- Loan Amortization Schedule (Flexible)
- Annuity Schedule
- *C-Value! TVM Calculator
- Future Value (FV) Schedule
- PV of a Series Schedule
- Rental Income Analysis
- *Annuity Matrix Calculator
- *Future Value Matrix Calculator
- *Loan Matrix Calculator
*Indicates new calculator in v6.0.
~Indicates new or updated in v6.1.
Need fewer calculators? Try C-Value! $49.95
General Business Calculators
- Monthly Budgeting Calculator
- Economic Ordering Quantity (EOQ)
- *Markup & Discount Calculator
- Net Worth Calculator
- *Permutation & Combination Calculator
- Purchasing Power Calculator —
- *American Option Pricing Calculator
- Bond Price & Yield Calculator
- Discounted or Zero Coupon Bond Calculator
- *European Option Pricing Calculator
- Interest Paid at Maturity/CD Calculator
- US T-Bill Calculator
- Declining Balance Calculator
- ~MACRS Depreciation Calculator
- Straight Line Depreciation Calculator
- Sum-of-Years Depreciation Calculator
Loan & Debt Calculators
- Accelerated Extra Payments
- Affordable House Calculator
- *Automobile Loan Calculator
– apply cash down to the calculation
- Balloon Payment Calculator
- Bridge Loan Calculator
- Loan Calculator
- *Mortgage Loan Calculator
– apply a percentage down
- Remaining Balance Calculator
As we mentioned, SolveIT! is easy to use. Just start it up, select a calculator and answer the questions by filling in the blanks. Click on the [CALC] button and you’ll have an instant answer to your question. That’s all there is to it. The results from any calculator can be copied to the clipboard for inclusion in another program including email or they can be printed to any printer. Additionally, you can run multiple instances of a calculator in order to make fast side-by-side comparisons.
We believe you’ll find that SolveIT! has the most extensive collection of flexible calculators found in any program.
Windows Only: SolveIT! v6.2 runs on Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1 and Windows 10, either the 32-bit or 64-bit versions.
Note: We think you will find that C-Value! calculator (included in SolveIT!) is very competitive with Time Value Software’s TValue™. In fact, we think you’ll find that C-Value! has advantages over TValue™.
Refund Policy: Full refund within one year of purchase.
License: SolveIT! is sold on a "per user basis." This means a copy of the program must be purchased for each user. It also means if a user is the exclusive user of more than one computer the software may be installed on a second computer owned by the user. The maximum number of computers a single license (purchase) can be installed on is 3. Think work, home and notebook.
Trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners